Seller Central is the functional product interface tailored to help merchants manage all things Amazon Pay – from understanding their performance and reconciling their finances, to managing their transactions and customer claims.
After gathering feedback from merchants, our teams have been working hard to improve Seller Central’s user experience. In August, we launched a new homepage promoting informative cards designed to help merchants with their account health, buyer contacts, and key merchant resources. More recently, we made usability improvements to the Payments Dashboard with easy-to-use visualisations and account reserve details per settlement period.
To continue the optimisations, we’re excited to announce the following new updates to Seller Central:
- New informative card alerting merchants to add or update their deposit bank account information for timely disbursements
- Updated Sandbox Homepage promoting key integration resources, such as Integration Central and Amazon Pay University
- More visibility into expense details, such as Amazon Pay fees (processing fees, authorisation fees, etc.), refunded sales, and claims.
With these new usability improvements, you can start spend less time analyzing your Amazon Pay business and integration and more time optimising your business strategy.
How can I view these new changes?
Deposit Method Card
Log into Seller Central (Production View) and this new card will automatically display if a merchant needs to add or update their invalid deposit method
If you want to start testing your integration, ensure you are in/to use the Sandbox instance of Seller Central. Simply, click Amazon Pay (Sandbox View) in the dropdown.
Amazon Pay fees
1. Log into your Seller Central account and under Reports, click Payments.
2. Under the defaulted Statement View, click settlement period to automatically generate corresponding statement.
Have questions? Contact us.
Get the latest Amazon Pay updates and insights delivered right to your inbox.