In today’s world of online shopping, buyers are becoming increasingly savvy, with an expectation that they’ll be delighted at every cart and click. Having a user friendly shopping experience and convenient purchase journey is table stakes.
The right ecommerce solution can minimize the effort it takes to start engaging customers today and enable you take advantage of the latest technological improvements in online selling.
Rather than building a solution from the ground up, you can choose from one of the multiple solutions available in your region. However, choosing an ecommerce solution is no easy task - various factors come into play when you are deciding which offering to go for.
Here are three questions and supporting scenarios to consider as you are integrating to a new shopping cart or switching solutions:
1. Why should you consider a shopping cart solution?
- Ease of integration
- Convenient access to third party applications
- Intuitive order management
- Intelligent data analysis
- Take benefit of modern technologies
- Adaptive scaling
2. How should I choose a shopping cart solution?
- Consider your requirements carefully
- Your solution should be equipped to handle your long term plans
- Look before you leap (try out a demo/trial integration)
- Choose a solution that your technical team is equipped to handle
- Review third party extension availability
3. When should I consider other solutions for managing my online commerce experience?
- You are a large enterprise
- Your business is very unique
- You have a large development team
- You want to keep your data highly secure
Amazon Pay is integrated into several prominent shopping cart solutions. You can realize the benefits of Amazon Pay by choosing any one of the supported solutions in the list, which offer an easy integration.
Some of the supported shopping carts solutions include Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, and BigCommerce.
Amazon Pay is also available for a custom integration outside of a specific shopping cart.
Learn more about Amazon Pay and the shopping carts we work with.
Get the latest Amazon Pay updates and insights delivered right to your inbox.