Amazon Pay for WooCommerce
Last Update 5 June 2020
For detailed information, refer to the WooCommerce help page
- Sign in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins, and then click Add New.
- Search for WooCommerce Amazon Pay, click Install Now, and then click Activate.
You will then be redirected to the Installed Plugins page.
- Go to Plugins, and then click Installed Plugins.
- Click Settings next to the Amazon Pay plugin.
- Select the Payment Region that matches your Amazon Payments merchant account (e.g. United Kingdom), then click Save changes.
- Click Configure/Register Now to begin the onboarding steps that automatically transfer your credentials from Amazon Pay.
- Sign in with your Amazon Payments merchant account, or create a new one if you don’t have one yet, and complete the onboarding wizard. At the end of the wizard, click Transfer Access Keys.
- Copy the URL shown under Advanced configurations, then sign in to your Pay Seller Central account.
- On the upper right click Settings, then click Integration Settings and click Edit. Paste the copied link in the Merchant URL field, and then click Update.
- If you are selling subscription products with WooCommerce Subscriptions select Yes next to Subscriptions Support.
- To complete the configuration, click Save changes.
You have now set up Amazon Pay for your WooCommerce store.