Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants - Terms and Conditions
Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants is offered by Amazon Services Europe SARL ("we", "us", "our") as an optional service for use in connection with the Amazon Pay service (provided by Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A or Amazon Payments UK Limited (“Amazon Payments”)) on the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are entered into by us and you (“you”, “your”). You agree to use Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants on the following terms and conditions, which are separate from and in addition to the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement – Merchant Accounts or Amazon Payments UK User Agreement – Merchant Accounts that you have entered into with Amazon Payments. The Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement – Merchant Accounts and Amazon Payments UK User Agreement – Merchant Accounts governs your use of the Amazon Pay service on your website, including disbursement of any funds ("Disbursement") to the bank account that you specify in your Amazon merchant account, as well as any refunds, fees, costs and reimbursements due to us ("Reverse Transactions").
1. When you elect to use Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants, you are only asking us to enable you to present agreed currencies to buyers using Amazon Pay on your website and to change the currency in which we make each Disbursement (and any necessary Reverse Transaction) to the currency in which your Amazon merchant account is denominated (either GBP or EUR) ("Your Settlement Currency").
2. Any conversion from or to Your Settlement Currency using Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants will take place at an exchange rate comprising the exchange rate applied by our third-party service provider at the time of order authorisation, plus all our fees and charges for payment in Your Settlement Currency ("Applicable Exchange Rate"). Exchange rates fluctuate under market conditions that are not under our control. The Applicable Exchange Rate only applies at the time of each order authorisation or Reverse Transaction and may change for future order authorisations and Reverse Transactions.
3. You can view the Applicable Exchange Rate for each completed transaction and Reverse Transaction by accessing the APIs described further in the integration guides for the service.
4. You may discontinue use of the Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants at any time.
5. Your use of Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants and these terms and conditions are independent of, and do not provide any additional rights with respect to, your contractual obligations to buyers of your products on your website. The buyer of your products on your website is neither involved in providing Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants to you, nor a party to these terms and conditions.
6. Each party will be responsible, as required under applicable law, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the transactions under these terms and conditions.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, without reference to the rules governing choice of laws or the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You, as we do, irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Luxembourg City regarding any dispute with us relating in any way to these terms and conditions.
8. You may contact us about Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay merchants via e-mail by visiting https://pay.amazon.co.uk/contact. We communicate with you by e-mail, posting notices on your Amazon merchant account or on the pay.amazon.co.uk, pay.amazon.de, pay.amazon.es, pay.amazon.fr, pay.amazon.it or pay.amazon.eu (each, an “Amazon Site”). When you send e-mails to us or review notices from us on your Amazon merchant account or on the Amazon Site, you are communicating with us electronically. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
9. These terms and conditions are in the English language, and you agree that we may communicate with you in English during the term of this contract.
10. We may make changes to Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants and these terms and conditions at any time and solely at our discretion. Any changes will be effective upon the posting of such changes on your Amazon merchant account or on the Amazon Site or when otherwise communicated to you, and you are responsible for reviewing these locations and informing yourself of all applicable changes or notices. All notice of changes to Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants and/or these terms and conditions will be posted for at least 30 days. You should refer regularly to the Amazon merchant account provided by Amazon Payments and the Amazon Site respectively to understand the current terms and conditions related to Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay Merchants. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF MULTI-CURRENCY CONVERTER FOR AMAZON PAY MERCHANTS AFTER OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO MULTI-CURRENCY CONVERTER FOR AMAZON PAY MERCHANTS AND/OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO USE MULTI-CURRENCY CONVERTER FOR AMAZON PAY MERCHANTS. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay merchants, unless any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to all orders as required by that law or government authority). If any of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that term or condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
11. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of these terms and conditions subsequently.
12. We retain the right to immediately suspend or terminate your use of Multi-Currency Converter for Amazon Pay merchants solely at our discretion.
13. Amazon Services Europe SARL of 38 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg is registered in Luxembourg No. B-93815, Business License Number: 100416, issued by the Ministry of Middle Class Affairs ("Ministère des classes moyennes et du tourisme, Grand-Duché de Luxembourg), www.mcm.public.lu, Luxembourg VAT Reg. No. LU 19647148.