Amazon Pay for PrestaShop
How to integrate Amazon Pay Checkout V2 on Prestashop: 4:00
- Sign in to your PrestaShop admin.
- Click Modules, and then click Module Catalog (for PrestaShop 1.6, click Modules and Services, and then click Modules & Themes Catalog).
- Search for Amazon Pay (Checkout v2), then click Enable, and then click Configure.
- In a new browser tab, sign in to Seller Central.
- Click Integration, and then click Integration Central.
- Under Integration Settings, select Website or mobile.
- In the drop-down menu, choose PrestaShop, and then choose your version.
- Click Get instructions.
- Scroll down to the section API access, and then click Create keys.
- In the pop-up window, select Generate API credentials, and then add your store name in the text field Name your API keys.
- Click Create keys, and then save the Private Key (PEM file) to your hard disk.
- Copy your Merchant ID, Public Key ID, and Store ID and paste them in the corresponding fields in the Authentication Tab in your PrestaShop admin.
- To upload your Private Key, click Add file, and then upload the Private Key file (PEM file) that you’ve downloaded in step 8.
- Choose the Region your Amazon Pay Merchant account is registered in, and then click Save.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- For Livemode choose Yes.
- For Loglevel choose Only errors.
- In the Capture mode drop-down menu, choose when an order will be captured (when order is placed, when order is shipped, or manually).
- For Authorization Processing Mode choose Synchronous.
- Set the different order statuses that correspond to your shop configuration.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down to the end of the page, and then copy the URL that show under Please use this URL for your IPN configuration.
- Go to Seller Central.
- Click Settings, then click Integration Settings, and then click Edit.
- Paste the URL you copied in step 18 into the field Merchant URL, and then click Update.
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, choose Sandbox view, and then repeat steps 21-22.
- Switch back to Production view.
Alexa Delivery Notifications
- In your PrestaShop backend, open the tab Alexa Delivery Notifications.
- For Enable Alexa delivery notifications, choose Yes.
- For each carrier enabled in the shop, choose the correspond carrier supported by Amazon Pay from the dropdown menu on the right side.
- Click Save.
If you have any difficulties with your integration, open the Contact us tab, and then download your log files. Send them to your Amazon Pay account manager with a detailed description of the issue, or contact Amazon Pay merchant support.